In The Fat Summit, NY Times bestselling author Dr. Mark Hyman will interview 30+ of the world’s top experts, as they reveal the truth about fat – and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great, and reverse chronic disease.
Did you know?
- All calories are NOT created equal. Science now shows that what you eat matters far more than how muchyou eat.
- In 2015, the United States Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee removed any recommendations to limit fat in the diet (after concluding that it doesn’t make us fat or sick!).*
- Research indicates that sugars and carbs are the true causes of obesity and heart disease – not fats.
- Eating more fat has been shown to improve brain function, help prevent dementia, and reverse type 2 diabetes.
- Dietary fat actually supports weight loss by speeding up your metabolism, reducing hunger, and stimulating fat burning.
- Chris Kresser on Personalized Paleo
- Deepak Choprah on Changing Your Gene Expression
- Nick Ortner on the Psychology of Fat and Food Fear
- JJ Virgin on Sugar vs. Fat for Health & Weight Loss
- Marc David on Body/Mind Nutrition and The Slowdown Diet
- Aseem Malhotra, MD on The Epidemic of Misinformation
- Ronald Krauss, MD on The Role of Genetics in Diet
- Walter C. Willeet, MD on The Science of Diet & Disease
- …And many more.
Sign up and tune in January 25 to February 1 to discover the surprising truth about fat – and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great, and reverse chronic disease.