Some people are more susceptible to exposure with electromagnetic fields from others. It is referred as Electrohypersensitivy (EHS). The pathophysiology of EHS is unknown. Some authors claimed it is concerned with heavy metal exposure. Heavy metals bound the proteins within tissues and organs are thought to have low toxicity. Mortazavi and co-workers have found that static magnetic field as well as microwave radiation emitted from mobile phones may induced the mercury vapor release from dental amalgam, increasing concentration of dissolved mercury in saliva among amalgam bearers (43,44,45).
Four Major Triggers to Electrical Sensitivity
- Exposure to Pesticides, Molds, and Mycotoxins
- Fracking from natural gas drilling
- Technology, such as occupational exposure to high levels of electromagnetic fields