Think eating yogurt is healthy? Not with these choices.
- Yoplait Cherry Cheesecake Mousse Yogurt
- Yoplait Thick & Creamy Cinnamon Roll Yogurt
- Yoplait Red Velvet Cupcake Yogurt
- Great Value Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- Dannon Toasted Coconut Vanilla Yogurt
Don't kid yourself.
This is NOT healthy yogurt. This is artificially flavored dessert.
Many brands of yogurt in the grocery store are using highly processed ingredients:
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Modified Corn Starch
- Caramel Color
- Chemical preservatives
- Artificial Flavor
- Artificial food colors
- Genetically modified ingredients
Many of the ingredients in processed food yogurt damage health and cause behavioral or neurological problems
- artificial food colors cause hyperactivity in children
- caramel color is a potential carcinogen
- high fructose corn syrup is linked to obesity and liver damage
- genetically modified ingredients are likely (high fructose corn syrup, modified corn starch, dextrose) and linked to leukemia, gut flora imbalances, cancer in rats, gluten intolerance, and a host of other health problems.
- artificial sweeteners cause neurological damage, weight gain, and a long list of other health issues including digestive problems, damage to the spleen, damage to the thymus gland, migraines and hormone disruption.
- preservatives like potassium sorbate have been shown to be cytotoxic